1. 3 Cups of Maida ( White Flour)
2. Baking Powder 1/2 teaspoon
3. A Pinch of Baking Soda
3. Sugar: 1 Tablespoon
4. Salt: 1 teaspoon
5. Oil 1/2 Cup
6. Dahi (Yogurt): 1/2 Cup
7. Water: 3/4 Cup
1. Mix Maida, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda.
2. Pour some oil in this mixture.
3. Add Dahi ( yoghurt) and kned the dough add water if necessary.
4. The dought should not be very tight.
5. Cover the dough with wet towel and leave it for 2 hours.
6. The dough will swell up a bit by now due to the effect of Baking Powder and Baking Soda.
7. Heat the Grill at high temperature.
8. Make small balls of the dough and spread it in a tear shaped bread.
9. Note that to make a good quality Kulcha try spreading it by hand by patting and pressing the dough firmly. Otherwise use the rolling pin.
10. Once it is spread out, brush some oil on one side , put it in the grill .
11. Once the Kulcha is almost coooked turn the heat to full to get some black burn marks.