Knorr Chinese Chicken Manchurian Recipe by Chf Zakir on Masala Tv
* 300 gm boneless chicken
* 4 garlic cloves, chopped
* 1 egg, beaten
* 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
* 3tbsp chili garlic sauce
* 1 capsicum, chopped
* 1 spring onion, chopped (only green part)
* 1/2 lemon
* 4 slices pineapple, chopped
* Salt to taste
* Black pepper to taste
* White pepper to taste
* 2 tbsp Worchester sauce
* 2 tbsp flour
* 2 tbsp corn flour
* Put chicken in a bowl and add 2 chopped garlic, white pepper, black pepper, salt,1/2 egg, flour and 1tbsp oil. Mix it and deep fry it. Set aside.
* In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil, add 2 cloves of chopped garlic and fry it. Add capsicum, green onion and sauté it. Now add pineapple and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
* Add fried chicken, tomato ketchup, chili garlic sauce, salt, black and white pepper and mix it. Now add 1 cup water and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
* Now add Worchester sauce. Dissolve corn flour in little water and put it in Manchurian gravy. Stir it and cook till it thickens.
* Before serving pour some drops of lemon juice. Serve it with fried rice.
Tags: Chef zakir cooking recipe, Chef zakir cooking recipes, Chicken Manchurian, Chicken Manchurian by Chef Zakir, chinese, Chinese Chicken, Chinese Chicken Manchurian, Chinese Chicken Manchurian by Chef Zakir, chinese food, cooking recipes, Manchurian