This fruit delight is a complete dessert full of nutrition and very common in Pakistani Cuisine ( with the name lab-e-Shirin ). Any fruit can be used in this recipe for instance banana, apple, grapes etc. Addition of milk, whipped cream and condense milk makes it a healthy dessert . Still its simple and easy to make and usually served after cooling for sometimes in a refrigerator
1 apple chopped
4-5 banana or according to your desire
½ cup pineapple chopped
2 different color of fruit jelly powder
750 gm milk
1 cup fresh cream
2 tbspn corn flour
Sugar to taste
1. Boil milk and add sugar in it.
2. Dissolve corn flour in ½ cup water.
3. When sugar completely dissolves in milk, add corn flour paste in the milk and stir continuously so that lumps are not formed. The milk start to thick, remove the pan from the stove after 5 minutes.
4. Pour the batter in the deep bowl and stir continuously to avoid forming layer on the top of batter and let the batter cool.
5. Add fresh cream in the batter and mix well.
6. Add all the fruits in the mixture and leave in the freeze for few minutes.
7. Make jelly of different colors and cut in square shapes.
8. Add the all the jelly in the fruit and milk mixture and leave in freeze to chill.
Sprinkle orange powder on the mixture and some sweet color syrup.