* 650g new potatoes , halved lengthways if large
* 2 tbsp pesto
* 4 tbsp olive oil
* 8 cherry tomatoes
* 175g can tuna
* 200g green beans , halved
* couple of handfuls of spinach , preferably baby leaves, tear if larger
1. Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, mix the pesto and oil to make a dressing. Halve the tomatoes, drain and flake the tuna. Add the beans to the potatoes for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
3. Drain the potatoes and beans and tip into a salad bowl. Stir in the spinach so that it wilts a little in the warmth from the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter the tomatoes and tuna on top, drizzle with the pesto and gently toss everything together.
Tags: Beans, dressing, green, Iftar recipes, Pesto, pesto dressing, Potato, Potato & tuna salad, Potato & tuna salad with pesto dressing, Potato salad with pesto dressing, salad with pesto dressing, spinach, Tomatoes, Tuna, Tuna salad, tuna salad with pesto dressing, Warm potato & tuna salad with pesto dressing