* 2 broccoli heads, cut into florets
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 5 shallots , finely sliced
* handful pitted black olives
* 4 roast chicken breasts , sliced
* 4 tbsp soy sauce
* 2 red chillies , deseeded and sliced
* 2 garlic cloves , sliced
1. Steam the broccoli for 4 mins until just tender, tip into a large bowl, then season. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan, then fry the shallots for 2 mins. Add the chillies and garlic, then cook for a further 4 mins until softened.
2. Remove the shallots, chilli and garlic with a slotted spoon, then mix with the broccoli, olives and chicken. Add the soy sauce to the pan, warm over a medium heat, then pour over the salad. Eat warm or cold.